Phillips Hue Activity

Hi Guys. Hope you can help. I have a number of smart devices which I seem to be getting working ok. The one that is stumping me is Phillips Hue

In the Phillips Hue app I have it broken down as such

Bathroom
Hallway
Bedroom
Living Room
Kitchen
Spare Room
Garage

etc etc

Now each room has 1 bulb to as many as 4 or 5. The Hue app gives you the ability to also switch all bulbs on or what is more handy is when I go to bed being able to to check and if needs be switch them all off in one go.

Now I am looking to use the Simple Control app for a number of reasons but mainly so that I am not having to use a million different apps.

Is there a way that I can create an activity for each room but then also have an activity that will turn everything on or off? no matter what I do I can’t see or do this. Must be something I am doing. I thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Craig

I also have several HUE bulbs grouped as one device in Homekit, however they show up as different devices in the Simple Control App. Any way to tell simple control to read/use these groups?

Regards,

CJ

Add the Hue hub as its own device. You can then use Scenes defined in Hue. Also, the groups defined for each Hue room will be automatically presented. A HomeKit Group will not be presented.