Roomie Agent / Smartthings Integration PDF?

I’ve downloaded / read the integration guide for Roomie Agent & Smartthings, but it appears Smartthings UI is out of sync as the instructions and screen shots no longer seem to be valid. I don’t see an easy way to add a “SmartDevice” via Code.

The instructions there for adding a Smart Device from Code seem to match the current graph.api.smartthings.com and seem to work fine right now. Perhaps you’re using the new SmartThings Hub V2? It’s possible things are different with that as that’s not something we support or have tested. We’ll likely look at supporting that controller at some point after 4.0 is released.

Thank you.

This has been resolved. There was never actually an issue here even with Hub 2. The instructions just don’t match all of their screenshots in their app update. We’ll be updating our documentation in the next week or two to match their app update. As you long as your follow the current instructions and install all 3 Roomie apps on your SmartThings graph account, the only real difference is that you now add the Roomie Agent Connect app from the “Marketplace” tab at the bottom under “My Apps”.

Thank you.