Simple hub command formatting

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong with the formatting here. I’m running this in a Mac terminal. The command is direct from the docs with the spaces removed and escape characters added before the "

Executing activities works fine

curl -X POST localhost:47147/api/v1/runactivity -d ‘{“activity_uuid”:“5DCDB8AE-0F7D-49D1-B4AB-7E53E676AB23”}’
{“status”:“success”,“data”:{},“code”:200}

But running device commands does not

curl -X POST localhost:47147/api/v1/sendcommands -X POST -d ‘{“delay”:“1000”,“commands”:[{“type”:“command”,“params”:{“command”:“PAUSE”,“device”:“7E0B4B82-5919-487E-A3C7-6205A9F2BF27”,“repeat”:“constant”}}]}’
{“status”:“fail”,“data”:“BadParams”,“code”:400,“message”:“Missing command array”}

Tries without the escape characters

curl -X POST localhost:47147/api/v1/sendcommands -X POST -d ‘{“delay”:“1000”,“commands”:[{“type”:“command”,“params”:{“command”:“PAUSE”,“device”:“7E0B4B82-5919-487E-A3C7-6205A9F2BF27”,“repeat”:“constant”}}]}’
{“status”:“fail”,“data”:“BadParams”,“code”:400,“message”:“Invalid command(s)”}

Just a reminder that we explicitly do not moderate up support-related posts in the forums as has always been the case. If something isn’t fully support (like this thread) and might benefit from 3rd party input, we’ll moderate it up, but safe to say no official support replies will ever appear in the forums, because they’re busily handling actual support tickets. The forums are moderated user discussion and feature request tracking, not support. Clicking the “Support” link on the website shows numerous ways to start a support ticket.

Thank you.