Somfy MyLink integration with SC

I just bought about 20 shades thru Somfy and was wondering about integration, I read that I would need the Universal URTS controller to make it work however they now also have a new app with a small bridge called MyLink…would that also work?

The URTS II is their serial controller, we do have a codeset for that.

Despite constant contacts going back years, Somfy has refused to release an IP control protocol so they’re basically incompatible with integration via IP. You may want to encourage them to do so, you wont be the first. Serial remains the best option for now.

Thanks for the reply…They must have an IP protocol since the new MyLink app can now be controlled using Amazon Alexa,so i can voice command the shades.

Is the IP protocol something that Somfy has to give you or can it be figured out once they have a device?

They do, they just don’t publish it. We do have leads now and so it’s possible in the future. But we have been trying to extract these teeth for several years so we’ll see.

Thanks Will, i guess i should call and write to them so they can perhaps be convinced to join the digital revolution.

Here’s the link to the spec sheet which indicates that they now have integration with third party apps over IP.

Yes, Somfy appear to be sharing their IP control codes.
I also use a bridge called MyLink.
When will the codes be available in SC?